From the Autumn of 2019 to the Spring of 2021, my nephew Valerio and I have published the trilogy of Inspector Bibula:
- Inspector Bibula and the metropolitan mystery (October 2019)
- Inspector Bibula 2 – An abyss under the asphalt (May 2020)
- Inspector Bibula 3 – Among the mists of time (May 2021)
We have chosen the fantasy-noir narrative genre to convey a message of paramount importance: albeit between the ups and downs that are typical of the human sphere, a true friendship between people whom the world would define as «common» but who, in the development of their faith in the Risen One, are led by a true Jedi priest and find their own peculiar «exceptionality», defeating evil in all its most devious forms.
In this section, in addition to an overview and a back-stage of the Bibula trilogy, I will also present to you my other works:
- my doctoral thesis «’Believing everything… believing nothing’. The Notae de miraculis: unpublished work by Cardinal Prospero Lambertini (Benedict XIV), on extraordinary and magical-superstitious phenomena», dating back to 1995;
- my impossible interview to Marco Margnelli, «Unlikely dialogue with Marco Margnelli – The modified states of consciousness»,
and all will be enriched by photographs and video-interviews that my nephew made to me and to others.
P. Emidio Alessandrini ofm
19 total views, 1 views today